Thursday, December 14, 2006

The End of Another Semester


Well, the semester is ending and everyone is headed for home. I await my Biology 101 exam at 2:00. Am I prepared? Somewhat, I suppose. I know God will see me through no matter what. I said goodbye to my dear friend Travis today. He's gone home to Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina. I know he's excited. (laughs) These last couple of weeks I've spent with him have been so much fun. Who would've thought we be such close friends? Our first meeting was in GNED 101 class fall of 2004 and we didn't know what was ahead of us then. We pretty much grew on each other during this semester. I've definitely gained a friend for life... actually two! Travis and his girlfriend Jessica! I love Jessica. We became friends right away when I came to NC with Travis that Sunday morning. I can't wait to see her again if I get to come down there at some point. I'm praying for both Travis and Jessica and I'm hoping that all will be well concerning their relationship together. Who knows? Maybe Travis and I will be inviting each other to our wedding days. (I know Travis, it's too early for that. lol But it's a possibility, right?) Anyway, I should go back to studying for this final. I hope and pray I do well on it.

Dear Lord, I pray for this test I'm going to take it about an hour. May I know what to put down as the answer to the question. May my mind be strengthened. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. I'll treasure it forever. Thank you Lord so much for Travis and Jessica. Bless them and keep them safe wherever they go. I love you, my Heavenly Father. I don't know what I'd do without you. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen. (1:06 pm)

No comments: