Thursday, December 07, 2006

Divine Intervention Looks Coincidence in the Eye: Part 2


Well, I have to say, tonight's been quite a night for me. I got to meet Brad and we have become really good friends. I can't wait to see what happens next during this friendship that has established. I discovered that he's one year younger than me, he likes a lot of the same music I like, and we pray for each other a lot over the phone! It's so amazing!! I'm excited about this but also kind of in question about it all. I mean, why did it happen? What's supposed to happen next? Where do I go from here? These questions I ask. I'm supposed to be focused and totally dependent on God for everything I need. I have to say though, Brad helps me keep going in the right direction. He prays for me, encourages me and helps me in so many ways. It's like I have a guardian angel in the flesh! lol I never thought that one chance call or conversation on the phone could change your life like this. That has certainly happened to me last night. I don't know what will become of all this, but I do hope that whatever it may be, it'll benefit me spiritually. That's my main focus right now.

Dear Lord, thank you so much for sending this dear person into my life. You have brought to me someone who seems to be an encouragement to me as I am to most people. Help me Lord, to be strong-minded. Help me Father, to have strength and wisdom where they would be needed most. May I not stray away from your mighty hand of mercy. I love you so much and you are the true Inspiration of my entire life. I love you with all my being, Lord Jesus. May I never, ever lose sight of that. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen. (1:37 am)

No comments: