Friday, January 27, 2006

What a great night!:o)

Well, this has been a night to remember. I went with my SLDs and a quite a few of the girls on my hall to dinner. Ah yes, dinner at th rot. How exciting! lol Then we went to a place where they take care of kids who need love and attention. I wish I could remember the name of the place. I know it's a house and this person named Nathan is one of the leaders in this organization. It was an amazing night of piggy back rides, wrestling, hair styling and learning lessons. These kids are so bright and smart. They really love to have fun and they take the energy out of you! lol I went upstairs when we first came in and I saw a few guys with some of the kids. They were just wrestling the night away! I was a little skeptical about it at first because it looked really rough and I didn't know how much I could stand so I left the "ring" for a while. Then I came back up later and was pretty tempted to do it so I got into it. I was knocked for a loop quite a few times but I had fun. Next time we come, I'm going to have Joquan (one of the kids) team up with me. We're gonna get on Randall. I met him for the first time tonight. Pretty cool guy.:o) Really rough too. lol

Later I was dropped off at the gym over at Campus North. I went on a cycle and then the treadmill. I liked the treadmill most of all but I think I really need to get in shape. lol Later, I walked over to the part where they have all the tv's, games and stuff. I saw some people playing on this pad that had arrows on it. You're moving to music as you step on the arrows as they fly up to the top of the screen. I tried it a few times. I got to be pretty good on the beginner's level. Every other speed was too fast for me. The ones that owned the game gave me a ride home. I can't believe I forgot their names!! Oh well, when I next see them, I'll ask them again. I didn't come back to my dorm 'til 11:30 or so. I had so much fun that time just flew by. I have to get to bed before I go out of my mind. It's great how much I can write on here. This wasn't what you call a vital blog of things I need to do in life. It's just a simple recording of the great time I had tonight. It is now 3:04 in the morning. Well, good night to those of you who are reading this and may God bless you all.:o)

No comments: