Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Poem Written from Psalm 61

Hear my cries to You, Father
Pay heed to my prayer
In my times of trouble and sorrow
When I need someone, You are there

Lead me on boldly, Lord
To the rock that is higher than me
Teach and show me your ways, Papa God
Sit me down upon your knee

I want to learn all I can
Listening intently to your call
May I dwell forever in your Tabernacle
In your marvellous refuge I want to fall

When my heart is troubled and faint
and I grow weary on this road
May I run to you with confidence
and trust you with my heavy load

Protect me incessantly, my Master
May I find comfort under your wings
May I embrace the wonders you show me
and know how I can live as kings

"I love you until the end and beyond"
You tell me so powerful and true
You say, "You are indeed my child"
Who would know better than you?

May I live for you with boldness
to praise and adore your Name
Because you deserve all the glory
Yes, you deserve all the fame!

Written by Tiffany J. Washington; inspired by my Lord and Savior!!

No comments: