Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Missing So Much....But There's A Light at the End of My Tunnel


Today was a good day so far but now, I'm in kind of a sad mood. I miss Liberty University so much. I miss my friends, my college life, food at the rot (yeah, even that), Campus Church on Wednesdays, Convocation three days a week,... Oh, I miss it all! There is also someone at LU I miss very much. I'll give you one guess... (waiting).... all right, I'll tell you. It's my dearest friend Travis. I miss our singing at David's Place on different nights during the week, our fun times hanging out at the clubhouse, discussions about all sorts of things at lunch or dinner at the rot.... yeah, that's what I miss most. I have been singing my worship song "We Live To Praise Your Name" pretty much every day when I walk to work. Every time I sing that song, I hear Travis singing it with me. (sniffs) Gosh! This is the most depressing blog I've ever written! Oh well, I'm just expressing myself. It's just one of those days where I know where I am and I'm wishing I was somewhere else... specifically Liberty U. I'm playing the "Revelation Song" at the moment and the memories just keep on going in my mind. (sighs) I guess I'm just being me... sort of. I have to keep reminding myself that God has me here at home for a reason. I just hope and pray that all will go well here and I get things accomplished. To my friend Travis: I'm always thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. Remember that. I thank my Heavenly Father for sending you my way. You've stuck with me through my trying times up until the time I had to leave LU. Thank you so much! (Big hug)
Dear Lord, thank you so much for being such a wonderful God. I praise you and I lift up your holy name. May I never forget why I've been put on this earth you created. Thank you also for giving me a chance to get started in making something of myself. I know now why you had me choose Worship and Music Ministry as my major. I love you so much and I praise your name forevermore. In Jesus' Mighty Name I pray, amen. (3:10 pm)

No comments: