Monday, March 19, 2007

Here's Another Poem


I just thought I'd put up this poem today. One time I did a dance to the song "Reach Out to Me" by Michael W. Smith off of his "This Is Your Time" project. It's all about a person going through struggles in life. I love the combination of praise dancing and poetry. It seems to all blend together wonderfully. Read and be blessed!
Dear Lord, I've wandered away from you
I tried to find my own way
but it seemed when I tried to head down that road
trouble followed every day
I've wandered away from the truth
I couldn't find peace in my life
I tried to fight battles on my own
and fell way deep into strife
I'm asking you now, please help me out
reach your loving arms to me
I've been blinded by my carelessness
open my eyes so I can see
The battle is much tougher than before
Dear God, help me win this fight
so that I'll be forever safe in your arms
and standing under your heavenly light
Written by Tiffany J. Washington - inspired by God!
(1:45 pm)

No comments: