Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sing Unto the Lord a New Song Part 2


Remember I wrote about the song that God gave me to write Christmas Day? Here's a new scoop on it. My dear friend Travis is not only helping me make it better, but he is also going to have the two of us sing it at his church one of these Sundays!! I'm so excited I could just burst! I can't wait to see what God is going to do with this. It could be the start of something really big. Something that could change my life. All I can do is wait upon the Lord and pray. I thank God for this semester. Some good things have been taking place. My classes are great, my professors are fantastic and more importantly, God is so good!! I don't know what God has planned for me this semester but I'm sure He will let me know in due time. I'll keep everyone posted. That's a promise.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you so much for all that's happened in the past couple of weeks. Thank you for giving me a song to sing to you, a place to live and grow and a heart for giving to others. I strive to give you my best of everything. I love you so much. I truly adore you and I hope to please you in everything I do. I pray this in Jesus Mighty Name, amen. (3:30 pm)

No comments: