Monday, January 22, 2007

God is so FAITHFUL!!!


I can't get over how faithful God is! The last week of break and what has happened in the beginning of this week cannot be described in English words! However, I will try my best. My last week of Christmas break, it looked like I wasn't going to be able to come back to Liberty. Was I going to let that get me discouraged? Heck no! I kept on believing and kept on reminding God about what He told me. He told me Himself to get my education and He led me to Liberty. He wouldn't let me come this far to leave me now. He's not like that. I was praying for a ride back to LU, when lo and behold, my friend Richie sent me a message that was an answer to my prayers. He told me he was able to drive me back and my heart just jumped! Even though it looked like I was going back, I wasn't financially checked in yet. I went to Campus Church that following Sunday when I got back and ended up staying on campus with my RA's. That was pretty cool. When I was there at the dorm with them, I was asking them about what I should do with my stuff since it was still in the room. They got in contact with the RD and I was told that I could stay at the dorm because I was on the roster! Not only that, I was able to go to classes today! I'm still not checked in yet, but I have so much hope for what's to happen next. God is so GOOD!!! He made a way for me when it seemed there was no way. He led me down a path that was full of promise. He gave me hope for the future and granted me mercy. I'm so thankful!!! Praise the LORD!!!!

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for making a way for me to come back to LU. I knew that if I kept on believing, something wonderful would happen. I will continue to keep on believing as I search for someone who could co-sign for my loan so I can check in for this semester. I know you'll send me the right person. Thank you for so much. I love you so much and I strive to live everyday for your glory. In Jesus' Mighty Name I pray, amen!!! (10:45 pm)

No comments: