Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Moment


When I wake up in the morning, I'm usually uplifted and ready to start my day, but this morning was a rough one for me. I woke up crying to a dream I had last night. This dream was set pretty much to this present time when I'm about to leave Liberty University. In this dream I was with my friend Travis and we were hanging out and having fun like we always do when suddenly I start crying right in front of him! I just sat down and started crying. When he saw me crying, he sat down next to me and held me close telling me it was going to be ok. We sat there for about 30 minutes! When I woke up, I cried and I felt like I couldn't stop. Is this dream showing me how much I'm going to miss him?? Yes, I like him. There I said it, but I like his girlfriend too. Jessica and I are such good friends and the last thing I want to do is get in the way of the beautiful relationship she has with him. I never thought I'd face this kind of problem in my life. It's quite rough. I've been quite reluctant to put this up because I don't know what Travis would think if he read this. I know one thing though; I don't want to start crying in front of him for real. I don't know what he would think or do. It makes me nervous to think about that. I just hope that if he eventually reads this blog, it won't change things between us. He's one of the dearest friends I have in the world and a real blessing in my life. To be honest, my life changed dramatically when he stepped into my life. It's as if God has blessed me with a guardian angel.
Dear Lord, please help me to keep myself under control. You know all about me and you know my needs better than anyone else. Help me to keep focused on you at all times. I love you so much, Jesus. You're the true reason I live. You are my One and only Inspiration! I pray this in Jesus' Name, amen. (5:01 pm)

No comments: