Thursday, February 16, 2006

God is so AWESOME!!!!

I went to Campus Church last night and I sensed the presence of God when we got into serious worship. We sang "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come". That song filled my heart with awe-struck wonder as we sang our praises. God's Glory came upon me so strong, tears started rolling down my face. I was just filled with His love and His compassion for me. It's as if He sent a bold ray of sunshine down to me and I was enraptured. Earlier that day I was in the prayer room next door to the Campus Pastor's office. The minute I stepped into the room, I just sensed God's grace flowing all around me. I started praying for quite a few people I knew here in college. I could feel His passion and love for the people I prayed for. God is such an awesome God! That's my thought for today. I thank Him for creating me to be a person who encourages other people and help them to feel loved. I thank God for the friends I have and there may be many more to come. Only God knows what's in store for me. All I can do is wait and pray. For those of you who are reading this, keep this in your thoughts: Let go and let God, leave everything to Him, and don't be discouraged. When God is on your side, what can you possibly fear?? What can you be sad about when God is there for you?

No comments: