Friday, May 05, 2006

A Conversation With God Himself

I had a talk with God today and it was like nothing I've ever experienced before. I felt HIs presence on me and overtaking me. I still feel it now as I write this thought. I heard God answer my questions. I listened to His majestic Voice. He's so faithful!! I can't get over that. No word in the English language can begin to describe His ever-present love. I need more days like this. I can't believe I've gone through almost a whole semester without them! Today at Convo (May 1st), there were two messages: one on Repentance and another on Christian Leadership. I really had a tug in my spirit when the word "Repentance" came into the message. When Jesus sacrificed His life for me, He did so with a willing heart. He loved me so much that He gave up His kingdom in Heaven! Now that I think about that big moment in biblical history, I want to spend the rest of my life loving God and doing what I can to please Him.

Prayer: Oh Dear Lord Jesus, help me to live a life that pleases You. I want to do all I can to keep close to You. I'm so sorry I strayed away from your loving arms of mercy. I don't ever want to do that again. Like the song said this morning; "You're all I want, You're all I've ever needed. You're all I want, help me know You are near." That's what I ask of You right now. Thank You for today. May the rest of my life be just like today. I love You so much. My heart bursts at the thought of how much You love me. I pray this in Your Glorious Name, amen.

No comments: